Monday, February 23, 2009

Win a Signed Copy of The September Sisters!

Here's my official contest to celebrate my release day, which is now less than three hours away!! The contest begins now and ends March 15th.

To enter, e-mail me at jill@jilliancantor.com if you see The September Sisters in a bookstore. Let me know which bookstore and in what city you saw it.

If you want two entries into the contest, e-mail me with the above info. plus an actual picture of the book in the store!

I'll pick one winner at random from all the entries to win a signed copy of The September Sisters and some awesome matching bookmarks for you and your friends.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Happy Release Day, Jillian! I hope it's everything you imagined it would be! Also, my review is up!

Jillian Cantor said...

Thanks, Kelsey! Love your review!!