Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dutch Rights!

If you're following this blog (or if you see me on Twitter or Facebook) you know what an exciting week I had last week when my new book deal was announced in Publisher's Weekly!! But the icing on the proverbial cake came in the form of a 6 AM phone call from my agent Friday morning letting me know that Dutch publisher Orlando wanted to pre-empt Dutch rights to the book!!! Needless to say, I am beyond thrilled that MARGOT has already found an amazing home in the Netherlands!

Thanks to everyone who sent me congratulations and well-wishes last week. And for those of you who asked, I'll be posting more details about MARGOT here soon.

5 comments:

Liza (WhoRuBlog) said...

So thrilled for you Jillian! Wishing you continued best wishes and success!

Jillian Cantor said...

Thank you so much, Liza!

Nina B said...

Just coming here to see what's new with you. Congrats on that news! By the way, we sort of look alike. ;)

nopha kartika said...

Thank you for sharing this information to us... Keep coming

Unknown said...

Verry Nice Site.. How to Create This Site ...

World Largest Mp3 Collection......Sites

songspk

Krrish 3 songspk

songspk

Krrish 3 songs download

Krrish 3 mp3 download