Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Here! It's Here!

The September Sisters release day, that is! I'm so excited that the book is finally out!!

So far to celebrate, I took the kids to the bakery to get cookies, and then we sat outside (it's 80 degrees here today) and ate them, having what my son dubbed "a cookie book party!"

On the web, I'm blogging over at the Harperteen MySpace page today about how the book was "born." Click here to check it out! And it's Maureen Lipinski's turn to interview me and Tracy Madison over at The Novel Girls! Remember, if you leave a comment on any post all week, you're entered to win a signed copy of The September Sisters or A Taste of Magic.

Hope of Hope's Bookshelf put up a great review of The September Sisters yesterday, and Kelsey over at Reading Keeps You Sane put up another great review today! Hope posted an interview and contest today as well!

And don't forget my contest, which I've linked on the sidebar! I'm eager to hear where you see the book, especially because I have yet to see it in a bookstore myself!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! Thanks for linking me!

Shalonda said...

Yay! Congrats!

Amy said...

hi! i'm really looking forward to reading your book. it sounds meaningful and my type of book;)
-amy

Me said...

Woohoo! I'm totally going to the bookstore tomorrow to look for it (even though I already ordered it online, hehe). Congrats, Jill!!!

Sarah

Jillian Cantor said...

You're welcome, Kelsey! And thanks, Shalonda, Amy, and Sarah!