Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Guest post at The Novel Girls

Over at The Novel Girls today, Maureen Lipinski posted her interview with literary agent, Holly Root. It's a great interview -- especially if you're looking for an agent of your own, or even if you want an insider's take on what's selling right now.

The rest of us are blogging about our embarassing moments this week, so tune in on Thursday for mine. I'm still contemplating what I'm going to write about -- there are so many to choose from, but most I don't think I'm willing to share with the blogosphere!

And don't forget, you have until Jan. 20th to enter my contest.

1 comment:

Umera Ahmed said...

Hi,

You have added in your blog 2 more helpful links such like The Novel Girls.I have open i its really informative,Keep up it,Now i am looking forward your more great efforts like this.