Sunday, February 28, 2010

Changing Hands Signing

Yesterday, I did a signing at the fabulous Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe, AZ, where I got to meet some really great Phoenix area readers, including the very cool blogger, I Heart Monster. I didn't realize it at the time, but she recorded my reading, and she did an awesome job. So if you weren't able to be there, you can watch her video. I talk a little bit about THE LIFE OF GLASS and read three short sections from the book.

Jillian Cantor Book Signing Event from I Heart Monster on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Steph Su said...

Very cool! Glad to see you doing events to promote your fabulous book. :)

Jillian Cantor said...

Thanks, Steph!!

kah said...

I'm new here, but I'm loving the sound of your books!

Jillian Cantor said...

Thanks, Karen, and thanks for stopping by!

Tracy Madison said...

What a great event, Jillian! Also, I wanted to let you know that I've awarded you with a blog award. It's a fun one, lol. Check it out here: http://www.tracymadison.com/blog/?p=341

Brittany Roshelle said...

Book signings must be one of the best parts for an author! It looks wonderful!