Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Do you follow?

Head on over to The Novel Girls to check out my post about Abby's (the main character in The September Sisters) favorite things. You'll get to learn a little bit about the book, and I promise no spoilers.

Earlier today, I figured out how to add the cool "followers" feature to my blog, only, I sadly don't have any followers yet :-(.

There's going to be lots more blogging in the new year, and I'm even planning some contests for January, where I'll be giving away a few advanced copies of The September Sisters!!! So follow away, or, at least check back soon for the contest details.

7 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Ask and you shall receive ;)

I am really looking forward to September Sisters. Love the cover.

Jillian Cantor said...

Thanks, Lenore!

You've made my day :-).

Lenore Appelhans said...

My pleasure!

BookChic said...

Hey, thanks so much for becoming a follower to my blog! I've done the same for you, because a) you asked your readers to and b) because it's polite to follow people who follow you. I'm so excited for your book- expect an email in the near future from me.

Jillian Cantor said...

Hey Book Chic! Thanks for following!! I really enjoy your blog and I've just recently figured this whole following thing out!!

Ellie said...

I'm following you too!
I'm really excited for September Sisters and hopefully I can win one of those advance copies so that I can review it! =)

Ellie
my52booksand52weeks@yahoo.com
52booksand52weeks.blogspot.com

Jillian Cantor said...

Thanks so much, Ellie! I'm going to be posting contest details soon.